“5 Bedrooms Incl 2 Master with Ensuite 3 Bath 4 WC - Luxury Modern Living In HARCREST ESTATE!”
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000 Private Sale By Negotiation
Subject To Finance Approval is acceptable!
* Inspection by Private Appointment between 5:30pm - 5:45pm This Thursday 26/11. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment prior to arriving *
Nestled in a quiet street in the Exclusive Harcrest Estate of Wantirna South with finest streetscape, this spacious double storey luxury home provides you with exceptional lifestyle in the prized Harcrest Estate!
• Prime location within meters from mesmerizing beautiful lake, a unique proposition offering both privacy & security for you & your family
• Two master bedrooms upstairs and downstairs each with walk in robes, full ensuite plus all other 3 bedrooms with walk in robes + study/office area downstairs
• Large family/meals area exclusive for entertaining family and guests alike
• Sizable modern kitchen with S.S appliances + Caesarstone island benchtop, ample cabinets & drawers + walk in galley/pantry with plenty of storage spaces around
• Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling,luxury engineered floorboards throughout
• Easy maintenance backyard and alfresco perfect for outdoor living + remote double garage with internal access + water tank storage
• All these within minutes & walking distance to Westfield Knox City Shopping Centre, Harcrest Hub Shops, the highly sought-after St Andrews Christian College, Waverley Christian College, Holy Trinity, Knox Gardens Primary, Scoresby Secondary College, Lakewoods Reserve, Knox Gardens Community Hall, easy access to public transport, Eastlink Freeway & many others more!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist